At Panorama Café, our highest priority is the health and safety of our customers and staff. During the ever-changing public health crisis of COVID-19, we are working diligently to limit our staff’s risk of exposure. We are following recommendations from New York State and federal agencies such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to increase the safety and well-being of everyone.
Panorama Service Update:
We have taken a proactive approach from the very beginning of this health crisis, including, but not limited to the following precautions and actions:
- Protective plexiglass barrier between customers and staff to reduce the possibility of exposure.
- Use of protective masks and gloves by all staff members. We also respectfully ask our customers to wear masks when coming to the café.
- Encouraging social distancing when coming inside the café to place or pick up orders. We have removed many tables and chairs to make social distancing possible and have designated areas for contactless pick-up.
- Our staff and management are monitoring their health on a daily basis to stay symptom-free.
- Contactless delivery is available between 12 noon and 3 pm daily.
Our multi-faceted response to this virus is necessary to protect our customers and staff. We recognize that this is a difficult time for everyone and are very grateful for the support we have received from our customers and their families. Please continue to check this page for updated information.
Thank you for your ongoing cooperation and diligence in keeping each other as safe as possible.